If you can’t afford the amazing NEOM body scrub that I featured last night, why not make your own? It’s super easy – if I can do it, you can.
You will need:
- 400g golden granulated sugar (I got mine form Home Bargains for 59p!)
- 50g white granulated sugar
- 200ml olive oil
- 1tbsp pure vanilla extract
- Place all of the sugar and vanilla extract into a large mixing bowl
- Slowly add the olive oil whilst mixing the sugar and vanilla extract together
- If your mixture is looking a bit too dry add a little more oil; if it’s looking too wet add a bit more of the golden sugar
- If you want your scrub to be more scrubby (technical term) add a little more of the white sugar
- Test your scrub on the back of your hand to see if you need to alter it
- When you’re happy with your scrub scoop it into a pretty jar and tart it up with a bit of ribbon!
There we have it, the perfect gift for your lover or for yourself! I tried mine out last night and it’s actually quite good! I think I need to add a little more oil though as it’s a bit dry.
Let me know if you give this a go!
Would you rather make your own scrub or buy one?