I asked my lovely boyfriend to help us out today, he’s here to tell you what boys want for V Day, he assures me that none of these are hints though… If he’s nice he might be allowed to grace these hallowed grounds with his boy voice again.
1) Guys love video games, whether they play mainstream or hardcore titles, there is usually a game for everyone. If he's into his new release blockbusters you have Dead Space 3 out soon, as well as Hitman HD Collection or even Aliens Colonial Marines.
2) Dredd 3D (Blu Ray/DVD) One of the most underrated films of last year, probably my favourite of the comic book films out last year.
3) A gig ticket, I go to loads of gigs throughout the course of the year, and there isn't a better gift than a gig ticket, Gallows @ Stoke Sugarmill was my favourite gig gift ticket from last year! You have the Pure Love tour swinging by around Valentines Day also tickets for the next Enter Shikari tour have just gone up on sale.
6) A voucher for some time with a tattooist, I recently got a tattoo done at the legendary Frith Street Tattoo studio in London, and am now looking at doing my sleeve, so any contributions would be appreciated!
7) Lego, no guy can resist the powers of a cool Lego set, my awesome girlfriend got me a set from The Hobbit for Xmas, anything from the Star Wars or Lord of The Rings set wouldn't go a miss.
8) Pure Love - Anthems, out beginning of February, is the long awaited album from former Gallows front man, Frank Carter, Frank gave me a copy when he was doing my tattoo, it's kind of like Morrissey meets Queens of The Stone Age.
9) Paco Rabanne – 1 million, I'm not a massive EDT fan, but ever since trying this out in Japan, I've been hooked ever since.
10) If you are genuinely stuck for ideas, if they are gamers, a gift card for the following usually works a treat, PSN, Xbox Live or Steam, if they are not gamers erm Burtons?
So there we go, if you’re still stuck for ideas of what to get your other half for Valentine’s Day hopefully this has helped!