The new fragrance from Joop! is completely different to the others that I associate with the brand, it’s definitely sexier and aimed at a younger audience. The packaging immediately appeals to me, I love the colour of the bottle and the skull details and I know it would appeal to people of my age and younger. The fragrance itself is lovely, it’s quite a strong scent at first giving an instant hit of spiciness but it dies down into an addictively sweet vanilla based scent that lingers on the skin for hours. It’s not a typical ‘young girl’ fragrance, it’s sexy and quite sophisticated. My Nan even loves it!
Joop! have based this fragrance around it’s namesake Miss Wild, the nice girl that’s fallen for the bad boy and lost all her inhibitions. She’s powerful, addictive and wild – the girl everyone wants to be.
To coincide with the launch of Miss Wild, Joop! have developed a quiz to help you decide which kind of ‘wild’ you are, sexy, sweet or naughty. I’ve taken the quiz and I’m Sweet Wild, to try and capture this side of me I decided to create the make-up look below. Using lots of purples and pinks I thought it catered to my sweet side but topping off with black liner and lots of mascara added a darker side. I completed my Sweet Wild look with a black mani, can’t beat black nails for when you’re feeling naughty can you?
To win your own 50ml bottle of Joop! Miss Wild you can enter my giveaway by:
- Take the quiz at http://www.joopmisswild.com/
- Share your results by posting an image that represents your ‘wild’ personality on Instagram.
- Follow me on Instagram: @paperbackspostcards
- Your post must include my username @paperbackspostcards and the hash tags #misswild & #badfeelssogood
- The image you choose can be anything, something you’ve found on pinterest or a pic of you being ‘wild’ on a night out, your latest nail art or some crazy make-up looks you’ve been testing out! As long as you have included my username and the hashtags your entry will be valid.
- I will be choosing the winner on Friday 27th September at 7.30pm and will contact them via Instagram.
- I will post the perfume out on Monday 30th September
Remember to enter my 3rd Year Blogiversary Giveaway here