- Green Jacquard Tube Skirt – Topshop - £25
- Green Ponte Jacket – Miss Selfridge - £39
- Jersey Dress – H&M - £12.99
- Mid School 77 Trainers – Vans - £65
- Mulberry Wallet – Selfridges - £295
- Estee Lauder Pure Colour Stay-on Shadow Paint – Extreme Emerald - £19
- Strappy Camisole – Tesco - £8
- Liz Bag – Vivienne Westwood - £410
Green is one of my most favourite colours, I love how it looks with my red hair and pale skin, especially in Autumn. I’ve selected a few of my favourite green items for you to lust over. I’m loving that VW bag, I’ve wanted one of those bags for so long and that colour is amazing. The eye shadow by Estee Lauder looks so pretty too, I might have to swatch that next time I’m at a counter. The Mulberry wallet is something that I could never justify purchasing but it sure is pretty to look at! The clothes are all basics that would look fab on pretty much anyone, especially loving the floral print on the skirt. I’ve been after a pair of casual high top trainers that aren’t Converse for ages now, these dark green ones would be perfect for winter.
Are you a fan of green?
Remember to enter my 3rd Year Blogiversary Giveaway here