A little peek into my life via Instagram, I always enjoy seeing these posts so I thought I would give it a go and show you what I've been up to lately.
- We went to see a mortgage advisor at the bank last week as we've finally saved up enough pennies for a house deposit. We wore matching Converse for the occasion.
- I made a little vow to myself that if I go somewhere and there is a slushy available I will be treating myself. I especially love a Tango Ice Blast - this one was from the cinema when we went to see The Inbetweeners 2.
- My little brother Jack came to hang out with me at the weekend, we played with stickers and practiced spelling his name out. We also did a lot of tickling. Love that little cutie.
- A couple of weeks ago me and the boyfriend popped to Bedford for the weekend, it's so pretty down by the river.
- I treated my Mum to a day out at the theatre for her birthday, we went to see Shakespeare in Love and I would really recommend it. It is very similar to the film and the costumes were amazing, I also loved the Elizabethan style music.
- And last but not least, I've really enjoyed hanging out with my little sister over the summer holidays. She's grown into such a little madam but is very sweet and funny! She'll be 3 next month!
Leave me a link to your Instagram and I'll check it out.