I’ve been swept up in the craft frenzy that has been going on of late with the popularisation of Project Life, I too have started a scrapbook which documents my time at university, even though I graduated 5 years ago! I have also found a new type of stationery to buy
not good, as I need lots of pretty paper and embellishments to make my scrapbook look pretty. I have also started to make some handmade cards and decorations using my new supplies so I’ve learned a few skills that I will share with you all at some point.
What I’ve bought recently:
1. Garden Party Cardmaking Pad by Pebbles 2. The Neapolitan Collection Paper Pad by Recollections
3.Heidi Swapp Favorite Things Paper 4. Studio Calico Printshop Paper
All of the above items were purchased from TK Maxx for between £2.99 and £7.99
1. We R Memory Keepers Albums Made Easy Page Protectors 2. Not Too Serious Paper Pad by Recollections
3. We R Memory Keepers Journalling Cards 4. Notelets by Papermania Capsule Collection
Again, all from TK Maxx except the Papermania notelets which are from Poundland
1. Goodies from the DoCrafts Creativity magazine 2. Silver Ink Pad by Dovecraft at Wilko
3. Easy Fix Permanent Glue by Dovecraft at Wilko 4. Stickers from Wilko
Lots of bits and bobs to turn into pretty things there!
Have you been bitten by the craft bug?