This little space on the internet has been mine for five years now, and although it’s been neglected for the past couple of years I still love coming here and writing down my thoughts. It is very much a different blog nowadays, it started as a beauty blog – I returned home from uni, got myself a job, and had nothing to spend my earnings on other than make-up. Now, it’s more of a lifestyle blog, I’ve bought my own home and enjoy making it look pretty and spending time trying new recipes and finding new ways to clean things (boring!). So here’s to my return, hopefully I’ll find time to share my new hobbies with you all.
1. My beautiful niece Eleiyah was born 4 weeks ago and she is such a little cutie.
2. Jamie and I stomped off to town in our Doc Marten’s, we are lucky enough to live a couple of miles from the Doc Marten’s factory so DM’s are in plentiful supply here.
3. I made my first Toad in the Hole recently, I’ve become a bit of a dab hand at cooking a roast dinner and I don’t even really like them.
4. I was poorly last week and the only thing that made me feel better was colouring in, this is the Animal Kingdom book by Millie Marotta.
5. We took my little brother Jack to the fair and he loved going on all of the rides, he’s a bit of a dare devil though and kept changing vehicle whilst it was moving!
6. Lego. Friday afternoons at work mean Lego Club. I have so much fun making race tracks, towns and cars with the children.
7. Gracie is nearly 4! Here she is at a meal out we had for our brother’s birthday.
8. Jamie showed me a YouTube video for ombre nails using a sponge and I’ve been hooked ever since, it’s so easy and looks really cool!
9. Back in April, Jamie surprised me with tickets to see System of a Down and it was amazing. One of my favourite bands and I never thought I’d get to see them live. He gets all of the boyfriend points for that one.
What have you been up to whilst I’ve been gone?